Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Progress

Well, I’ve been learning quickly and making a few errors here and there, but nothing too bad.  I hadn’t been on Facebook so I set up an account and started adding friends and joining groups–little did I know that unsolicited friend requests can get you in trouble!  I was banned from adding new friends for two days but now I’m back in the saddle.  I’ve got over 50 friends and belong to a couple of Kindle groups, so my network is slowly growing.

I was going to add a free story on Amazon as a sample, but found out this morning that you have to set a minimum price of 99 cents.  Curses, foiled again!

Instead, I created a Facebook group for short-short stories and listed the story there, so perhaps that will work just as well, if not better.

No sales yet, apparently, but it’s a bit early to worry about that, I’d say.  Instead, I have already planned out a few new stories.  Gotta get my (pen) name out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment