Sunday, January 16, 2011

Quick improvements

Although I just said the other day that I was planning to use a professional cover for the upcoming novel, I have already changed my mind.  Why?  Because after looking around just a bit I was able to find royalty-free images on the web and used Piknik to add some text, coming up with a decent cover for the novel and a MUCH improved cover for SC1.  I uploaded the new cover and it’s already on Amazon (I was very pleasantly surprised by how quickly that happened–it was literally done in a couple of minutes, if that).  I also replaced the file with a new version adding the credit for the cover image as well as correcting a couple of typos that had still slipped through (which would have been more of a big deal if anybody had bought this before).

No comments:

Post a Comment