Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ups and downs

OK, so for some reason it turns out that the formatting for Kindle didn’t turn out exactly like I wanted, so there are some definite errors that I need to address.  On the bright side, the novella is live on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble as of this morning, and I already had my first sale on Amazon.  Kind of shocking!  Couple that with an SC1 sale on B/N also today, and it’s a pretty good way to start the day!  I’ve now sold 11 books in January.

I ended up buying an book about formatting, so perhaps that will help me out.  Clearly, I should have taken greater care in the first place, but considering that these are under a pen name in a genre I’m not planning to normally write in, I doubt that there’s any harm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment