Thursday, February 24, 2011

100

Well, I am happy to report that I hit one hundred monthly sales today!  I had a goal of fifty, but when I set that goal I’d had no idea of what to aim for, so it really was a number plucked out of thin air and pretty much meaningless.  Yesterday was unusual in that it was the first day I sold copies of each of my three titles, incidentally.  I’m thrilled with the number, but I’m well aware that the only reason I sold so many was because they are all priced dirt-cheap (.99).  It’s also hard to get a handle on what a “normal” month would be since I added the third title a week or so ago, so there hasn’t been much time to see what happens when things just sit for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little bit jealous ;)

    I only have 1 title, sold 3 copies since I put it up a week ago. I'm not in the .99 range, but I've settled at 2.99.

    But congratulations on your sales! It's so exciting to get your ideas out there!!

    J. E. Medrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    The day I sold a copy of each of my books it felt like I had a winning lottery ticket so I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete